25 March 2008

This Week's SCS Colour Challenge


Well hello all!!! So much for trying to limit myself to weekly blog entries. Here it is, day two and I'm already adding my second entry - ho-hum!!!!!


This card is for the weekly Colour Challenge posted on SCS. We had to use Soft Sky (Bashful Blue), Basic Grey (Basic Black) and Whisper White. The original colours are the current US In Colour Range for SU! Of course, these colours will be available to us in Australia next week when the new Catalogue comes in. (Only 7 more sleeps to go!!!!)


I also chose this really elegant stamp set, "Elegant Notes", which will also make an appearance in the new Australian Catalogue. Oh, we have so much to look forward to!!!!


Well, apart from making this card today for the challenge, I've also done a heap of work while Maggie was in Childcare. She's really enjoying her time there with the other kids and just runs herself ragged!!! It's fantastic for her - not to mention it gives me a whole day of being able to get some "real" work done.


During some spare time today, I also tried a new stamping technique which I'm planning on demo'ing at an upcoming Workshop. It's super easy and super fun - and of course, the results are "super"!!!!! And I also found a recipe for home made glue today. Not that I'll be using it in my projects, but I do intend to make some up so Maggie can start her obsession, I mean, so Maggie can start having fun in sticking bits of paper to other bits of paper!!!!!!


Well, that's all from me for today - Happy Tuesday all!!!!!


Cav

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card! great work

Nerine .P. said...

This is just lovely Cav - Very classy!

Anonymous said...

Cav,
Love that card
Your friend
Markey :)